boat Wave Sigma Smartwatch will definetly improve your lifestyle. Wave Sigma supports DIY Watch Studio on the Crest App, which makes it enjoyable to develop captivating watch faces that reflect your truest self. You can track practically everything you do during the day thanks to the 700+ active modes.
Accessing your alerts and apps is made simple by the gorgeous 2.01″ HD Display’s crystal-clear images, and Bluetooth calling guarantees a smooth calling experience. It ensures that your quest to fitness is a rewarding one by including a boAt coins. So buckle up and proceed!
Key Features of boat Wave Sigma Smartwatch
- A 2.01-inch HD display with 550 nits of brightness and more than 100 interchangeable watch faces are highlights of the boAt Wave Sigma.
- The recently released boat Wave Sigma Smartwatch supports Bluetooth calling thanks to its built-in microphone and speaker
- Crest Plus OS is what powers the boAt Wave Sigma. Users can save up to 10 contacts on the smartwatch, which also has a Quick Dial Pad.
- The wristwatch features more than 700 different sports modes, and it can also track your heart rate, sleep quality, blood oxygen levels, and other things.
- The boAt Wave Sigma smartwatch is water- and dust-resistant and has an IP67 rating.
- A 230mAh battery within the smartwatch is said to provide up to 5 days without Bluetooth calling and up to 2 days with Bluetooth calling.
- The smartwatch will also allow you to control the camera and audio playing.
- The boAt Wave Sigma also offers weather, alarm, stopwatch, timer, find my phone, and other capabilities.
What is the price of boat Wave Sigma Smartwatch?
The brand-new boAt Wave Sigma is currently listed on the company’s website for Rs 7,499. However, it will first be sold for Rs 1,299.
Can we call in boAt wave call smartwatch?
Stay in touch with your loved ones while you’re out and about with the Bluetooth calling feature.